[Health-dev] [bug #36687] "pregnancy warning" option when male

From: Chris Zimmerman
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #36687] "pregnancy warning" option when male
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 01:24:46 +0000

Update of bug #36687 (project health):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I've tried to get this to work unsuccessfully. From what I understand, the
view cannot cleanly access the sex of the patient because that information is
on the patient model, not the patient.disease model, and the view only has
access to its model. A workaround is to override the table_query function on
the patient.disease model to return the sex of the patient with the other
disease info. Then, the view has access to that attribute and you can toggle
the display. However, seems inelegant, but anyone have thoughts or suggestions
about this? I do think it is a good idea for user experience.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36687>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/