[Health-dev] [bug #45009] Creating a new Work Schedule fails if the comp

From: Chris Zimmerman
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #45009] Creating a new Work Schedule fails if the company's timezone is not set
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 20:54:32 +0000

Update of bug #45009 (project health):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I can definitely confirm this and its non-obvious error message. Those are
good suggestions. I don't really like playing with the field definitions on
non-Health modules, but it's possible. Assuming a default timezone could work,
too, but the admin should really define a timezone! I can see confusion coming
from that. I think a middle-ground solution is to expect some user effort, but
present the solution in a clear way. Consequently, I just pushed a commit to
display an error box with information how to fix it.  Thanks! I'll close and
still confusing. =-)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45009>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/