[Health-dev] [task #13496] Create a community repository

From: Chris Zimmerman
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #13496] Create a community repository
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:37:49 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, task #13496 (project health):

No worries! I'm traveling at the moment, too, so forgive my late response.
Hehe. =-)

I like the idea of an hg installation on the community server! We could think
about something more robust, like Kallithea (https://kallithea-scm.org). But
an hg install should cover the basics. =-)

Later on, I'm wondering that maybe, using subrepos, people can delevop on
their own but we can link to their repos from the community repo. It just
seems easier than forcing people to develop on the server. Although, that
seems a design choice we can figure out.

Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13496>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/