Re: [Health-dev] [bug #45350] Error message : "none type" object has no

From: Niharika
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #45350] Error message : "none type" object has no attribute "id" when father/mother name is not filled in birth certificate modu
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:57:22 +0530

Dear Chris

Thanks for the update.

Once the code is merged on main branch, I will check and let you know if the issue persists.

On Monday 22 June 2015 10:51 AM, Chris Zimmerman wrote:
Update of bug #45350 (project health):

             Assigned to:                    None => teffalump

Follow-up Comment #2:

Thanks for this report! Quite annoying bug! I just pushed a commit that should
correct this issue.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/a2e0d91ad7f2

I've tested it and seems to be working. Although, if you discover any
problems, I can re-open the bug report. =-)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45350>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/

--