Re: [Health-dev] About name on Party (Roberto Novaes)

From: Roberto Novaes
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] About name on Party (Roberto Novaes)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:23:31 -0300

Hello to all,

I agree that we should have only one "full name" field" for the party. Here in Brazil, for instance, nobody calls anybody by the last name. So, having both fields is a sort of incovenience. In one implementation we had to hide the last name field because of a customers demand.

I like the idea of having just the full name field (as originally Tryton does) and to add another field for "alternative name", or "formal name".

Cheers!

Roberto Novaes
Sílex Sistemas
www.silexsistemas.com.br