[Health-dev] [task #13615] Update disease groups

From: Chris Zimmerman
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #13615] Update disease groups
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 22:47:21 +0000

Follow-up Comment #5, task #13615 (project health):

Just pushed a commit to add pregnancy related disorders to the GYNOBS
pathology. I simply added Categories 15, 16, and 17 of ICD10. Category 17 is
congenital issues, so there is an argument not to include them for simple
GYNOBS, but seems to fit to me.

For the GYNOBS category, it seems important to add specific issues that are
useful and relevant to track separately. Some of these issues affect males and
females (e.g., breast cancer), and some are female only (amenorrhoea, vaginal
candidiasis, etc), but I'm having trouble defining the criteria for inclusion,
and how it would work in practice. For example, we'd have to filter out male
diagnoses to generate the reports. I'm generally not familiar with the
important disorders to track. Thoughts? I'll do some more research on this
topic, too. =-)

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/adae8b2861ac

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13615>

  Message sent via/by Savannah