Re: [Health-dev] GNU LIMS: Matching Tryton Version

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU LIMS: Matching Tryton Version
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 15:14:38 -0300

Hi Chris !!

Dear All,

Which version of Tryton is currently required for the latest version of GNU LIMS, pulled from Mercurial?
The installation script says version 2.8 (which sounds ancient), ad this cannot be correct, because GNU LIMS searches for MatchMixin, which I think appeared later.
Any thoughts? Thanks a lot,

Version 3.6.  (The installation script is not updated). Next week we migrate development to 3.8

Cheers !

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@