Re: [Health-dev] Understanding Requirement

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Understanding Requirement
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 22:00:32 +0700

On 2015-12-09 15:21, Darshak Modi wrote:
> Hello I am new to Python and trying to learn some concept.
> I want to understand GNU Health and have some customization done.
>
> GNU Health is based on Tryton Tryton is MVC architecture.
>
> Here I understand
> Model - for Database ops
> View - > View/Customer end view
> Controller -> Logic
>
> In which file the Controller resides? The logic of some action like
> clicking Menu or Inserting data into database is done?
>
> Can you please help to understand basic thing.

The MVC pattern doesn't really apply to Tryton because MVC pattern is
too simple to describe the project architecture. Indeed the Tryton Model
contains what you could name controllers also thanks to the methods.
But also in the client code, you can find another kind of MVC pattern.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden