Re: [Health-dev] Coding style

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Coding style
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 18:18:49 +0000

On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 17:39:12 +0000
Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Cedric !
>
> On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 17:32:58 +0100
> Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just finished to fix/add unit tests to all GNU Health modules (so
> > don't forget to run them before committing).
> > So the next task, I would like to start is coding style. I would
> > like to suggest to use the same one as the Tryton project which is
> > mainly pep8 plus minor exception for code maintenance.
> > https://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/CodingGuidelines
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> Agree !
> It's always nice to lint the code, and there are nice PEP8 checkers
> for most editors.

That said, we should do the linting / PEP8 starting 3.1 series, to
avoid bug introductions.

All the unit testing code have been incorporated and will be ready in
RC2

BTW ... talking about testing, it's testing time :) Please login to
the community server 3.0 RC1 (health30rc1) and test the functionality,
wizards, reports, .... this community testing is key, and we need you -
the GNU Health community - to help us out !

Best,