Re: [Health-dev] Language files

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Language files
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 23:14:33 +0000

Hi Axel !
On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 20:01:30 +0100
"Axel Braun" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> I had a look at the language file installation.
> Is there a different way than using
> https://chapters.gnu.org/${lang_to_install}/health/tryton/export/zip ?
> I could download es_ES, but (for example) not en_US or fr_FR. Are
> other languages not yet available?

We're accepting including languages in Transifex upon request.
en_US is the source language, which all the template (*.pot) files are
based.

fr maps to fr_FR. But you're right, there are still many that are in
Transifex will be transferred to Pootle in the coming weeks.

 gnuhealth-control getlang allows to download all the language packs
from pootle[1]

BTW, please let's use the health-i18n , which I created exclusively to
localization / translation[2].

1.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Localization