[Health-dev] Hospitalized [["patient_status", "=", true]] causes error w

From: Joe Gene Q
Subject: [Health-dev] Hospitalized [["patient_status", "=", true]] causes error when viewing Hospitalizations and Health Services
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:36:41 +0800

Dear GNU Health Dev Community,

I am currently trying out the following domain record rule:  [["patient_status", "=", true]]

This rule is a filter that only displays patients whose hospitalization status is 'hospitalized'.

The following error is displayed when there are records with statuses other than 'hospitalized' that have been created.

You try to read records that don't exist anymore.
(Document type: gnuhealth.patient)

The same error shows up in the Health Services module.

I would greatly appreciate your help in fixing this error. This will help move our project forward here in the Philippines.

Thank you and regards,

Joe Gene Quesda