Re: [Health-dev] Tryton client quits in Windows when trying to access GN

From: Mario Puntin
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Tryton client quits in Windows when trying to access GNU Health
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 09:34:02 -0300

Hi Luis!
Nice to talk to you again.

Hi Mario !
On Fri, 5 Feb 2016 08:15:17 -0300
Mario Puntin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi team!
> Some people who is testing GNU Health told me they can not access the
> online demo using the Tryton client in Windows.
> I checked in Linux and everthing is fine. But when I got a Windows
> box and tried to do the same I got an ugly memory error [1]. The
> program quits and closes after that message.
> I have access to another GNU Health server I have set up, and I tried
> to do the same from Windows. I was able to get in the system and work
> with diferent Tryton modules, but as soon as I click the Health menu
> to get to, say, Patient, I get the same problem and the program shuts
> down. Does this happen to someone else?
> Best,
> Mario

The issue that Michael Saqar was experiencing today was not a
segmentation / memory fault, but related to the network.
Ok, I was worried because I don't know if it's some problem with specific versions (Windows 7 in my case), or it's just my machine.

In any case, both are related exclusively to the MS Windows
Tryton client. It works fine with GNU/Linux .
Yes, I checked that, it works fine in GNU/Linux. You know, I try to stay away from Microsoft products, but I guess there is people testing and even working from Windows, and they told me that.

Bests,

Bests!
Mario