[Health-dev] [task #13888] Include taxes on from the service lines to in

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #13888] Include taxes on from the service lines to invoice
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:06:38 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, task #13888 (project health):

Thanks for the feedback !

For me, that does is not optimal in terms of scalability. I see now that
Tryton has the similar code in Purchase and Sales. So, for every document
involving invoices (including health services model) we would have to enter
all those attributes and methods related to tax rules computation. That does
not scale well.

I propose that the tax rules should be calculated at invoice validation, in a
similar fashion as the computation of Tax lines total.

So, at the invoice model, we have the party (and its tax rules), we have the
product (and its associated taxes). So it should be feasible to compute the
tax substitution rules, and will make the code much leaner and scalable.

Is it possible ?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13888>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/