[Health-dev] [task #13937] Allow to search a person by other contact mec

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #13937] Allow to search a person by other contact mechanisms
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:13:46 +0000

Update of task #13937 (project health):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%
                 Release:                    None => 3.1.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

To make the search generic and simple, I have added the functionality to
search by any value in contact mechanism.

That is in the search field, in addition to the existing PUID, alternative
IDs, names, ... now we can also search by email, mobile, phone, and other
types.

I have commited the new functionality in changeset 2414

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13937>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/