Re: [Health-dev] Issue on install

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Issue on install
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 09:07:47 -0500

Luis

Yes, that is question, cause I could fix it on my side, however I refer to the install script, which one I have tried to use to do a clear install, and was no possible cause of this issue, I have tried on my local, on a vps and on vagrant and none works, I guess there must be a fix on that script and change

vobject==0.8.1c => vobject==0.8.1

In order to solve that issue

Hi Carlos

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 16:07:48 -0500
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> hi
>
> I have been installing the last one version and I have gotten a pip
> error, I have solved it comenting the line refered a vbobject and
> installing it on my side, some one have the same error?

That's part of the reason I propose using the "standard" installation
method. The installation program "gnuhealth-setup" includes python
packages / dependencies versions that have been tested to work, and not
the bleeding-edge. For instance, we use "vobject==0.8.2", to avoid the
issue you ran into.

Of course, there are always pros and cons to any solution. I try to
deliver a solution as universal as possible, from the Operating
System, installaton, administration and documentation.

Bests,
Luis

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Analyst Developer

No availability between 08:30 and 18:00, I will answer as soon as posible

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org