Re: [Health-dev] Vagrant error

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Vagrant error
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 11:03:48 -0500

Hello Bruno

thanks a lot, I will delete the box and generate it again in order on having a clear install box

best regards

Hi Bruno
On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 12:41:15 -0300
"Bruno M. Villasanti" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Carlos and Luis,

> > Hi Carlos !
> >
> > On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 12:06:39 -0500
> > Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Coders
> > >
> > > I have found this error on the vagran on the default branch
> > >

> > > *==> default: E==> default: : ==> default: Unable to locate
> > > package postgresql-server-dev-9.1==> default: E==> default: : ==>
> > > default: Couldn't find any package by regex
> > > 'postgresql-server-dev-9.1'* After checking the provision file I
> > > have found
> > >

> > > *$ cat misc/vagrant/scripts/vagrant_bootstrap.sh | grep
> > > postgresapt-get install -y postgresql postgresql-server-dev-9.1su
> > > - postgres -c "createuser --createdb --no-createrole
> > > --no-superuser vagrant"* and this is no completely agree withe
> > > the box version
> > >

> > > *$ apt-cache search postgresql | grep server | grep
> > > devpostgresql-server-dev-9.4 - development files for PostgreSQL
> > > 9.4 server-side programmingpostgresql-server-dev-all - extension
> > > build tool for multiple PostgreSQL versions*
> > >
> > > ​I suggest an update on the privision script
> > >
> > Tom Dunlap and Bruno Villasanti have been the ones involved in
> > Vagrant.
> >
> > Bruno, can you take a look a this and push it to Hg , please ?
> >

> ​PostgreSQL version is related to the debian box given in the
> Vagrantfile.​​
>
>     ​​config.vm.box_url = '
> http://puppet-vagrant-boxes.puppetlabs.com/debian-73-x64-virtualbox-puppet.box'
> ​​
>
> ​I think Debian 7.x (wheezy) still using PostgreSQL 9.1.​
>
> And using the script on another box, presumably it will give
> dependencies errors.​
>

> ​But as you suggests, and considering that Vagrant is used to test the
> development environment of GNU Health, would be very good idea to
> update both the Box as PostgreSQL to their stable versions.​
>
> So, ​I will perform the tests on a clean environment before confirm
> the changes.​

Thanks a lot, and let us know how the tests go.

Bests

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Analyst Developer

No availability between 08:30 and 18:00, I will answer as soon as posible

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org