Re: [Health-dev] Custom modules on vagrant

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Custom modules on vagrant
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:20:47 -0500

Dear coders

Any comment?

Best regards

Hello Luis

Yes, I know this process, but on vagrant, since this is a boxed operative system, have a shared folder like shared folder on virtual box (this is a provider on vagrant), then, is needed to setup up a folder inside the installer o some place, since the [path-to]/health$ is shared, it could be something like the follow folder list, then the provision script could link them to the local path server ( adding local to .hgignore ), them each time is there custom modules, it could be placed on local and using the $ hg npull -u we could keep our local repo and custom modules updated and deployed into vagrant box ( just on how I think is there is no yet a was to manage it )

[path-to]/health$ ls -l
total 12
drwxr-xr-x  2 csotelo csotelo 4096 abr 11 12:05 local
drwxr-xr-x  4 csotelo csotelo 4096 abr  6 10:21 misc
drwxr-xr-x 44 csotelo csotelo 4096 abr  6 10:21 tryton

Best regards

Hi Carlos !

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 11:36:49 -0500
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear coders
>
> I am using vagrant for my self and for development, my question is
> related to the custom modules, since there is a path for place custom
> modules on the ~/gnuhealth install path, what will be this one on
> vagrant in order to place the custom modules for been deployed on the
> box? or there is no a way to do that

I am not familiar with Vagrant, but the customs modules in GNU health
go in the directory

$HOME/gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/local

For instance, when running the update process, the custom modules in
that directory will be relinked .

Bests,
Luis

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Analyst Developer

No availability between 08:30 and 18:00, I will answer as soon as posible

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org