Re: [Health-dev] [task #13963] Show the DU address in the main person in

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #13963] Show the DU address in the main person info
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 22:03:14 +0100

Hi Bounmy !

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 03:12:00 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote

> Luis!
> That main address should be underneath DU or move DU down after
> Education.In general tab, Contact and name should move down after the
> address to avoid confusion or separated by a line.By the way that
> address in General tab is useless.To me the hospital , suppliers have
> exactly DU address no need extra address in there unless it meant
> something else. This is my two cent.

Thanks for the feedback.

The person main address will be shown automatically at the moment that
you link the person with the DU field, and is now in the main tab.

The Domiciliary Unit (DU) has is a key model for both demographics and
epidemiology, so it's mainly linked to people.

In fact, today the person main address is now taken from the DU, which
has some unique features, as the recursive subdivision method to show
villages, cities, districts and other administrative / political
regions. This unique referencing is great for statistics.

Regarding the other addresses, they are way more generic, and are valid
for physical person or company, and have other usages, such as shipping
addresses . They are in the general tab, so it's not necessary now to
go there.

Probably what we should move to the main health / party tab is the
person contact mechanisms (email, phones, emergency ). This way,
all the main / most important information will be readily available in
the main screen.

Let me know your thoughts.

Bests,