Re: [Health-dev] [task #13956] Native mobile application for GNU Health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #13956] Native mobile application for GNU Health
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 14:50:35 +0100

Hi !

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 07:59:05 +0700
Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:

> before I used to be allowed to post comments.

This is out-of-topic[1] . if you think there is a problem with
your account, send an email to me or to address@hidden
and we'll be happy to study your request.

> On 2016-04-16 21:03, Luis Falcon wrote:
> > - PHR : This will allow to store information (weight, glucose,
> > blood pressure, vital signs ...) and send it to her / his history
> > in GNU Health server. This information will be stored in a separate
> > model than the evaluation.
>
> Why not just having a flag on the evaluation that says it is a
> self-testing? The advantage is that all report/computation based on
> evaluation will also work on this result and it can simply filtered
> out by domain/context.

Thanks for the feedback !

An patient evaluation / encounter is a medical act. By definition, it
involves the interaction of a health professional and a patient. It
has medical, administrative and legal implications, as well as
restrictions on who can see that information. It definitely involves
much more than just vitals, or restricting by domain.

The data collected by the patient without the presence or supervision of
a health professional is subjective.

Bests,
Luis

1.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Code_of_Conduct