[Health-dev] [task #13992] Expand person medical and clinical genetics i

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #13992] Expand person medical and clinical genetics information
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 15:44:28 +0000 (UTC)

Update of task #13992 (project health):

        Percent Complete:                     30% => 60%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Dear all
In the latest commit, I've updated the disease genes with UniProt info;  add
models and views for gene natural variant, the resulting variant phenotypes,
and protein related diseases.

The person genetic related conditions will be linked to the gene variants
phenotypic expression, and / or protein-related diseases from UniProt.

In addition to the gene code, the protein code is also used in both the
disease gene model and the protein related diseases.

Also, I have added URL references to the Uniprot involved protein and its
biological implication, as well as the MIM DB reference. This allows to get
the latest updated information on the condition.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13992>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/