Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health client on OpenSuse leap 42.3

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health client on OpenSuse leap 42.3
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 15:59:13 +0100

Hello Armand,

Am Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 13:15:50 CET schrieb Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA:

> I have installed it using the package Manager. However it doesn't launch
> immediately. I had to add python2 and manually change the path to
> get:python2 /usr/bin/gnuhealth-clientis there a way to fix it? so that
> there is no need for manual intervention?Otherwise the client itself works
> great.Thank you to the team.

I just tried the same - installation on a Leap 42.3 System via YaST package
manager (it detects the conflict to an installed Tryton client :-)

It installed, showed up in the 'Office' menu tree and launched immediately.
No manual interaction required.

So, I cant reproduce the problem. Did you do some tweaks to your system
beforehand?

Kind regards
Axel