Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 08:23:15 +0100

Hello Andrew,
hello all developers,

thank you very much for the link, Andrew!

I tried at ghat.hagenbichler.at (Login: Admin, pw gnusolidario)
to export at Products the first entry "semen analysis" and got
the "standard" output:

tryton_ovflwx.csv

Name,List Price,Cost Price,Type,Purchasable,Active
Semen Analysis Charges,1.0,0.0,service,,True

Then I changed it as there would be a new price list and
defined the same fields for import:

Name,List Price,Cost Price,Type,Purchasable,Active
Semen Analysis Charges,1.5,0.3,service,,True

Now I tried to import it and got the following error:

Error: <class 'decimal.ConversionSyntax'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 47, in dispatch_request
    return endpoint(request, **request.view_args)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 41, in rpc
    request, database_name, *request.rpc_params)
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 39, in auth_required
    return wrapped(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/wrappers.py", line 106, in wrapper
    return func(request, pool, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 163, in _dispatch
    result = rpc.result(meth(*c_args, **c_kwargs))
  File "/trytond/model/modelstorage.py", line 771, in import_data
    process_lines(data, [], fields_def)
  File "/trytond/model/modelstorage.py", line 705, in process_lines
    res = Decimal(value) if value else None
decimal.InvalidOperation: [<class 'decimal.ConversionSyntax'>]

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thank you very much!

Edgar