Re: [Health-dev] Testing the community care/out-patient prescription fun

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Testing the community care/out-patient prescription functionality of GNU Health
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:11:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Luis

I think you misunderstood my point.

Health/Prescriptions/New Prescription

If I prescribe

Amoxicillin 125mg/5ml oral liquid

Dose: 125 mg oral every 8 hours

Duration: 5 days

Then I need to be able to specify the quantity to be dispensed = 75 mL

But I can only enter the quantity number (75) and not the quantity units (mL)

I think the prescription template needs another field "quantity units" which
would in fact be the default UOM for that particular product.

Please see attachment for screenshot.

Hope this makes things clearer :-)

Andrew