[Health-dev] HL7 FHIR descriptions for medication route, medication form

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Health-dev] HL7 FHIR descriptions for medication route, medication form and medication frequency
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:59:08 +0100 (BST)

Hi Luis and Dev team

GNU Health appears to be in very good health!

I have been checking out the HL7 FHIR website for the latest descriptions of
medication route, medication form and medication frequency and I attach an
excel spreadsheet with the latest information.

Keep up the good work Luis and Dev team!

Regards

Andrew Gledhill