Re: [Health-dev] HL7 FHIR descriptions for medication route, medication

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] HL7 FHIR descriptions for medication route, medication form and medication frequency
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 13:17:58 +0100

Hi Andrew !

On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:59:08 +0100 (BST)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis and Dev team
>
> GNU Health appears to be in very good health!

Thank you :)

> I have been checking out the HL7 FHIR website for the latest
> descriptions of medication route, medication form and medication
> frequency and I attach an excel spreadsheet with the latest
> information.

This is great !

I've been checking on the values. The administration route model pretty
much fits, since the codes are already in HL7. We just have to make
sure is updated.

On the models for medication frequencies and drug forms, I think the
best is to include a field for HL7. It's worth, since we will save the
translation later on.
IMHO, the best approach is to include all codes on the generic hl7_fhir
module. This will add a field to those models that will match the
resources.

Chris, what do you think ?

> Keep up the good work Luis and Dev team!

Thank you for all your great contributions, and let us know your
thoughts

Best
Luis