Re: [Health-dev] Wrong actions associated to a Party

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Wrong actions associated to a Party
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 13:33:36 +0100

Hi Patrick
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 15:46:22 +0200
Patrick Murez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
> in gnuhealth ,when a party is not a person, on clicking on the relate
> bouton , it is showing among others options: the bitrh and death
> certificate...which is not applicable to an institution....or I'm
> wrong? Best regards

Client-side relate actions are common to the view, not to the records.
The menu entry / action is independent from field values of the
records.

What you can do is assign group access to the action, so
only the people with the right access permissions will be able to see
the relate action entry (ie, health professionals access the birth
cert relate action)

Best
Luis