[Health-dev] GNU Health pybarcode problem

From: Simo Salsi
Subject: [Health-dev] GNU Health pybarcode problem
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 20:54:01 +0000

Hello everyone,
my name is Simone and we're planning a GNU Health installation for an hospital in Madagascar.

Unfortunately we're having a problem installing gnuhealth server on a fresh Ubuntu 18.04.

The error is:
Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pybarcode (from versions: )\nNo matching distribution found for pybarcode

It actually looks like the requested package is not available through pip.

We're on python 3.6.2.

Any insight on this?

Thank you,

Simone

---
I strongly support the use of encrypted email.
My GPG fingerprint is:
fba14ee7ab4e8fdb6e44e95acb9ed4f494a3715d
If you wanna know more:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/