Re: [Health-dev] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'magic'

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'magic'
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 17:21:25 +0100

Dear Armand

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 01:59:26 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I am getting the following error while trying to post an invoice:
> zipfile.BadZipFile: File is not a zip fileModuleNotFoundError: No
> module named 'magic'
>
> GNU Health version: 3.4Database: Online demo database
>
> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'magic'

Thank you for the feedback !

Yes, I could confirm the problem. The python-magic package is needed in
the newer relatorio .

I just installed python-magic for python3 on the federation community
server and it works fine now with the invoice (and other) reports .

Please confirm.

PS:  might be related to this bug
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue8420

All the best