Re: [Health-dev] character set insensitive

From: gpf
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] character set insensitive
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 09:57:37 +0200

hi luis,

I mean case insensitive when I have to insert data in forms. if I insert "john" and "JOHN" as name of the patient it seems to be different people but, maybe, they are the same :-)
the same problem for ID or other type of data.

thanks!

GP

Il giorno mar 9 lug 2019 alle ore 18:07 Luis Falcon <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi there !

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 01:20:42 +0200
gp f <address@hidden> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> is there a way to set gnu health so that all information are case
> INSENSITIVE?

You mean for searching ? The GNU Health client (based on Tryton) is
already case insensitive.

The command line

pat ana

and