Re: [Health-dev] Development snapshot for upcoming 3.6 series [Was:Re: H

From: Cornelius Lee
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Development snapshot for upcoming 3.6 series [Was:Re: Health-dev Digest, Vol 97, Issue 3]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 05:33:27 +0000

Hi Luis,

When configuring the uWSGI server, I have followed the steps documented in the
following link as closely as I can.

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Federation_Technical_Guide#Running_Thalamus_from_a_WSGI_Container

However, I have encountered the following error with uWSGI server for Thalamus
when sending a GET request.
http --verify no --auth ITAPYT999HON:gnusolidario
https://localhost:8443/people/ESPGNU777ORG

http: error: SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=8443): Max
retries exceeded with url: /people/ESPGNU777ORG (Caused by
SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: SysCallError(-1, 'Unexpected EOF')",),))
while doing GET request to URL: https://localhost:8443/people/ESPGNU777ORG

Do you have any suggestions for this?

Kind Regards,
Cornelius