[Health-dev] [bug #57148] 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #57148] 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 05:45:33 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #57148 (project health):

             Assigned to:                    None => meanmicio
                 Release:                    None => 3.5.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Axel !

I think I know where lies the issue you're facing.

In the health professional form, you  need to __assign__ an existing medical
specialty.

In your case, I think that you are __creating__ a new medical specialty
instead of assigning it.

When assigning the specialty or specialties to the HP, just look it up or
start typing it and it will search for those containing the substring.

Also, there is an issue because it allows to assign an "empty" specialty. It
should be a required field. I'll check on this.

Please try to assign one and save the record and report back. Make sure that
there are  no "empty rows" in the O2M widget that would trigger the
traceback.

In the meantime, probably using a different widget will be the best option.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57148>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/