Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 36RC3 available at the community server and

From: Patrick Murez
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 36RC3 available at the community server and demo database
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 10:22:07 +0200

thank you Axel,
in fact I was just using the web interface and i've never tryied the desktop client!
Best regards

Le ven. 8 nov. 2019 à 09:59, Axel Braun <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hello Patrick,

Am Freitag, 8. November 2019, 08:04:55 CET schrieb Patrick Murez:

> Hello Luis,

> I've tried to connect to the server at:

> federation.gnuhealth.org:9555

> but i got the error message:

> ERROR

> A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not

> properly respond after a period of time, or established connection

> failed because connected host has failed to respond 5.189.152.174:9555

Make sure your client settings looks like this:

-> just tested, works

> In fact since the 3.4 release , the demo server seems not to work. Trying

> the link below

> http://health.gnusolidario.org:8000/index.html

Note there were some changes in settings, see:

<https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/The_Demo_database#Connection_to_the_GNU_Health_HMIS_and_LIMS>

HTH

Axel

--