Re: [Health-dev] [bug #57165] install_demo_database.sh is outdated

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #57165] install_demo_database.sh is outdated
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 21:52:47 +0100

Hello Ronald,

Am Sonntag, 10. November 2019, 10:37:51 CET schrieb ronald munjoma:

> I can not get the load demo database command to work on Open Suse Leap.
>
> I tried:
>
> ryton@linux-rej5:/home/gnuhealth>  bash ./install_demo_dabase.sh 34
> bash: ./install_demo_dabase.sh: No such file or directory
>
> tryton@linux-rej5:/home/gnuhealth> ./gnuhealth-control
> install_demo_dabase.sh 34
> bash: ./gnuhealth-control: No such file or directory

The installation path of install_demo_dabase.sh  depends on the installation
method you have chosen:

Vanilla installation (from sources) should be:
cdexe
./install_demo_dabase.sh

Installation from packages:
The script is moved into
/usr/share/doc/packages/gnuhealth/demo
sou you can run it with
/usr/share/doc/packages/gnuhealth/demo/install_demo_dabase.sh

(I think I will move it into /usr/bin and make it ececuteable for the next
release)

HTH
Axel