Re: [Health-dev] Cannot discharge an empty evaluation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Cannot discharge an empty evaluation
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 12:24:20 +0000

Hi Francisco !
On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:12:49 -0300
Francisco Maria Moyano Casco <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I'm trying to discharge an empty evaluation, that only has filled
> the default fields.
>   I'm getting this error

Thanks for reporting ! Yes, this scenario will happen when creating a
page of life related to the encounter, if the evaluation has no
diagnosis. Will fix, thanks !

You should always have a presumptive diagnosis. It's important for
statistics:

For example, in general / routine checkups, you could use the
Z chapter. Some examples:

Z00.0 : General medical examination ( > 15 yrs )
Z00.1 : Routine child health examination
Z01.4 : Gynecological examination (general)(routine)

I've been tempted to make the condition field required, or at least to
place a warning when left empty.

Let us know your thoughts

Best
Luis