Re: [Health-dev] A doubt regarding appointment

From: Francisco Maria Moyano Casco
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] A doubt regarding appointment
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 18:17:44 -0300

Hello Gondiv. First of all, Welcome to GNU Health Community!
I have a doubt in Patient Appointment. I see that under appointments, I can create a "Work Schedule" for the health professionals. But apparently, the appointments do not check the doctor availability. How to enforce this checking?
The Work Schedule is to make the appointments avaible for the health proffesionals. If you want to know which are the health professional appointment, you can go to the appointment menu and use the filter and the different tabs to discern them. For example, you can check for a health professional the free appointments for the next month using the fields appointment date, health professional, and the 'Free' tab.

Another issue, I observed. The appointment "Time"  gets reset to 00:00 whenever I fetch any value from dropdown such as Health Professional name or Speciality. (I guess server call is resetting this value to 00:00). is this a bug or its a configuration issue?
It depends on which client you are using, and the type of installation you did on it. Try to always use pip to install the client

PS: I am working on latest version.

--
Regards
-Govind Kaveri