Re: [Health-dev] For testing. Immunization report ODT

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] For testing. Immunization report ODT
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 15:43:56 +0100

Dear Francisco

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 10:14:11 +0200

> Some care is needed to patch these files, though. I think is somewhat
> easy to break them.  Maybe a protocol with some steps is needed, such
> as open in libreoffice, modify, export, compare carefully, then
> patch. I'm not sure, but what is certain is: this is a Good Thing.

Thank you! Yes. We'll convert them in the development branch and they
won't go into production until GH 3.8 series (December). We should have
enough time to test them.

PS: Should we also change the extension to fodt? I have to look into
the Tryton kernel for any possible conflict, otherwise, I think it
might be a good idea.

Best
Luis