Re: [Health-dev] official gnuhealth web client

From: Francisco Maria Moyano Casco
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] official gnuhealth web client
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:33:53 -0300

Good afternoon to everyone! Thanks for quick answer Luis.

The idea behind the question was to simple know if it was or not currently a development of it. I had received many emails and phone messages wondering about it. Please, don't take it as I want to push you or the rest of the team into something that goes ''off the road trip''.

Actually, the desktop client suits very well to the needs we have.

All the best.
    Francisco