Re: [Health-dev] Allow spanish translation on health_contact_tracing

From: Francisco Maria Moyano Casco
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Allow spanish translation on health_contact_tracing
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 15:52:58 -0300

Well, maybe we have to wait to Luis to enable it.

What are you using to translate? I am using poedit, and is very fast. On 1 hour or 2 I can translate over 100 sentences.
There is a way to share the memory. If you need it, maybe we can share it
Cheers,
   Francisco

El jue., 3 sept. 2020 a las 14:41, Francisco Vila (<paconet@gmx.es>) escribió:
El 3/9/20 a las 1:08, Francisco Maria Moyano Casco escribió:
> Hi everyone!
>     I need to upload the spanish translation of health_contact_tracing,
> but it is not available on weblate.
>
>     Is it possible to enable it? Thanks
>
>     Kindly Regards.
>          Francisco

I am also a translator but am afraid I don't know how to enable/disable
modules on weblate.

Cheers,
--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)