Re: [Health-dev] FRL Plugin Status

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] FRL Plugin Status
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 11:06:50 +0100

Hi Francisco!

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 16:44:56 -0300
Francisco Maria Moyano Casco <moyanocasco.franciscom@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>     What is the status of the frl plugin?
>     I finally could install the federator and install the frl plugin
> on the last gnuhealth version. It works really great.
>     I want to know which other data besides the people page can get
> from the federator using the frl plugin.
Today, the FRL HMIS plugin is limited to the People (demographics)
resource, but is designed to incorporate more as we go on.

In addition,  the PoL will take *a lot* of information that will be
shown in the GH Federation Portal (VueJS), so most of the updated info
will be read directly from the Portal, instead of the local client.

Best
Luis