[Health-dev] Reorganization of mercurial repositories

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] Reorganization of mercurial repositories
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 09:38:24 +0000

Dear developers

Finally, we have a mercurial repository for each of the main GH
components at GNU Savannah :)

This is represents a big step in the project. More modularity and
simplicity, and optimization of our teams for our ecosystem.

Current repositories:

* health (HMIS / LIMS)
* health-federation-portal
* health-fhir-server
* health-hmis-client
* health-hmis-client-plugins
* health-mygnuhealth
* health-pywebdav3-server
* health-thalamus

PS: Thanks again to Amin Bandali from GNU!

All the best
Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, MD, MSc