Re: [Health-dev] [bug #59619] Charts don't work under flat XML ODT - fod

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #59619] Charts don't work under flat XML ODT - fodt - files
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 19:34:49 +0000

Hi, Axel!

On Fri, 04 Dec 2020 14:27:03 +0100
Axel Braun <axel.braun@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Am Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020, 11:13:41 CET schrieb Luis Falcon:
> > At this point, for those specific reports, we would use the
> > standard ODT format until a fix is found.
>
> Is this something we can fix, or upstream (libreoffice)?

Hmm, I'll check a bit more later on whether is a known issue or we have
to report it to LibreOffice.

At this point, for the healh_reporting and
health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who, both file formats (odt and fodt)
are available.

If you want to test one or the other you can define it on

health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who_report.xml

and change the extension odt by fodt :)

Best
Luis