Re: [Health-dev] [bug #59619] Charts don't work under flat XML ODT - fod

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #59619] Charts don't work under flat XML ODT - fodt - files
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 14:23:51 +0000

Dear Tumashu

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 20:24:13 +0800 (CST)
tumashu <tumashu@163.com> wrote:

> Yestaday, I have try to install gnuhealth, tryton can not download at
> all in China,
Hmm,  tryton download servers are in Europe, so you should be able to
access, but we must double check the connections.

>gnuhealth wiki can not open too,   I do not think wiki
> is a good document place, document  include into release tarball
> maybe better

I agree.

Starting 3.8 we'll have the documentation of each component in RST
format, and integrated to the VCS, so it will be part of the
local tarball to view it locally, in addition to the web access.

Best
Luis