Re: [Health-dev] [task #15720] HMIS: Convert the reports to FODT format

From: tumashu
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15720] HMIS: Convert the reports to FODT format
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 17:40:52 +0800 (CST)

I have tested some fodt template, and  find it is a good format :-)

when I try to edit template, I have some ideas, maybe useful:

1. we should define  standard  template style namespace, for example:
GNU-Health-Label,  GNU-Health-Label-BIG,  GNU-Health-Colon  and so on
with style name help, we can let string which need translate use only one style
name, for example "GNU-Health-Label".
2. we can temp change style background color, to check template file with
libreoffice.
3. we can write a template file lint command  to find some string can not
translated. for example:    "P"  and  "atient".

the attachment is a patch of some fodt,  and I use GNU-Health-Label style to
mark string need translate