[Health-dev] [task #15876] Odontogram report

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #15876] Odontogram report
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 17:10:02 -0500 (EST)

Update of task #15876 (project health):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%
                 Release:                    None => 3.7.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Dear all

I just finished a basic odontogram that will be part of the dentistry package.
It provides an automatic graphical representation of a FDI geometrical
odontogram, for both permanent and deciduous teeth, based on the clinical
information stored in GH.

Next steps will be documenting and packaging for the  upcomint 3.7 releases.

Developers and testers can check the changeset and package from here. We need
heavy testing... there are *many* possible combinations of procedures in
different teeth and teeth regions; mappings, etc... so I am positive there
will be issues to fix before we release it :)

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/a2faf7950f21

Best
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15876>