Re: [Health-dev] error with print report of Financial/Invoices/Customer

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] error with print report of Financial/Invoices/Customer Invoices (SERV 2016/007)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 09:18:14 +0100

Dear Edgar

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 09:38:07 +0200
Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> when I try at the federation.gnuhealth.org server to print a report
> of Financial/Invoices/Customer Invoices (SERV 2016/007, but the same
> with the other invoices) I get the error:

>    File "<string>", line 375, in <Expression
>    File "/trytond/ir/lang.py", line 313, in get
>      ('code', '=', code),
> ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 1, got 0)
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

You need to set the user language of the parties:

You can do it via:

Parties -> Party Configuration -> Party Language

That would work.

PS: You can set a particular language under the Party "General" tab.
Look for the "Language" field, but for the whole system, the easiest
way is the one I explained before :)

All the best
Luis