Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth fhir server 0.9b3 does not find database

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth fhir server 0.9b3 does not find database
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:39:31 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 22. April 2021, 18:44:03 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:

> > > That is a "catch-all" error message that appears when the trytond
> > > configuration file can't be found.
> >
> > OK.....
> >
> > > Setting the TRYTOND_CONFIG evironment variable should do the trick.
> >
> > https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/FHIR_REST_server mentions
> > still TRYTON_CONFIG, but both options dont work.
> >
> > > For instance, if your $HOME is /home/gnuhealth and you did the
> > > standard / vanilla installation, you should see this entry when
> > > typing the "export" BASH command.
> > >
> > > TRYTOND_CONFIG="/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/config/trytond.c
> > > onf">
> > This is the interesting thing: If I export the above line to the
> > shell and start the FHIR server afterwards, it works.
>
> Exactly. That's what the the $HOME/.gnuhealthrc profile does

That is nowhere mentioned - the documentation talks about the config.py file

> # Add Tryton server configuration file
> export TRYTOND_CONFIG=${GNUHEALTH_DIR}/tryton/server/config/trytond.conf

Hm, I'm not the expert, but I feel a bash export is not a proper place for a
configuration entry....

> >Just with the
> >
> > variable in /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/server/config.py, it
> > does not.
>
> The config.py is a different beast and does not export the
> environment variable as we do in the .gnuhealthrc bash profile

I understand, the FHIR is still beta ;-) and this might still change. And it
should consider that FHIR, GH and Postgres are running all on different
machines....

Cheers
Axel