[Health-dev] GNU Health HMIS 4.0 release schedule

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] GNU Health HMIS 4.0 release schedule
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:19:40 +0100

Dear devs

I just updated the estimated release date for the upcoming GNU Health
HMIS component, version 4.0

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Release_Process#Upcoming_Release_Schedule

On this new release series of the HMIS component, we want to migrate
the backend based on Tryton 6.0 LTS series, and to have the
docs on our own documentation portal (www.gnuhealth.org/docs)
and in RST format. Wikibooks will remain for the latest version, but
the official documentation will be on our portal.

GNU Health HMIS 4.0 should be out around November 14th, depending on
the load of work we'll encounter :)

All the best
Luis