Re: [Health-dev] MyGNUHealth: Import recordings - first test results

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] MyGNUHealth: Import recordings - first test results
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 16:54:22 +0100

Hi, Mat!

Awesome! Very happy about the results. That is a nice dataset.
The awkward looking chart I believe comes from sending the non-sorted
data to matplotlib, or repeating the import.

I will work on this in the coming days.

Once we have this sort out no matter how many times we
accidentally import the results, the plot should be the same.

Enjoy vacation!
Luis

> Mat Knoll commented:
>

> Hi Luis,
> Sorry for the delay......
>
> I updated the app and copied the modified script.
>
> Now my first test results:
> - import of 1532 rows went smoothly! Great!!
> - typos in the csv caused syntax errors (as expected)
> - the last row intentionally did not contain any values, just
> delimiters (","). The script recognized an error in date and skipped
> the line
>
> The chart, however, looks strange. I'll have to take another closer
> look. It now starts at the year 1900....however, the csv doesn't
> contain any values earlier then 2020..... The imgur link to the
> screenshot: https://imgur.com/OD0uH80
>
> After my vacation i will test some special cases and report again.
>
> Preliminary conclusion: The import script works correctly!
>
> Best,
> Mat