[Health-dev] Suggestions and Improvement of the usability

From: Marco Gebhardt
Subject: [Health-dev] Suggestions and Improvement of the usability
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:59:22 +0200

Hi @ all,

I used MyGNUHealth in the last week for adding my personal data and i found
some suggestions to improve the software.

My Suggestions:
- Every Doctor uses different units for blood pressure or glucose (mg/dl or
mmol/l). It would be good when there is a switching option or an calculator
when you want to add a new entry for your preferred unit
- Add an abort (or cancel) function when you don't want to add a new blood
pressure entry because you accidental pressed the add button
- When you want to add for example a blood pressure entry. You can only do it
for today/now and not for a value in the past. Please add a date function to
the add entry page
- Make it possible to change values you add in the past.

I´m also not satisfied with the charts showing the stats. Not that pretty. :)
But I haven't a good solution for it right now.

Stay healthy
Marco

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen