Re: [Health-dev] res_user_login_attempt

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] res_user_login_attempt
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 10:14:29 +0100

Dear Edgar

On 10/6/21 09:58, Edgar_H wrote:
Good morning, dear Luis!

Thank you very much for this information!

Is there also a permanent table which logs the successful logins? This would be important because of data rights and tracking of access to health data.

No, but we can log it at operating system level raising the verbosity / log level of the Tryton kernel.

In fact, the best way to log both successful and unsuccessful logins would be at OS level, ( or with temp tables that do not generate redologs).

All the best
Luis

Thank you very much!

All the best